So, chapter 7 hit the AO3 yesterday; a couple booboos were found since then (including the missing last two sentences), so if you read it before 2026-09-26 10:00 EST, have a look at the last para to get the full picture. You can find it - as always - as a logged-in user on the AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/89238176/chapters/247786981
We're now reaching the less drafted parts of Bionics, so progress may slow a little. Most of the Goose & ALMA stuff is written, but Zach's scene - even though he's supposed to be the main character of this story - are yet to be written. I have notes what has to go where in the plot, but nothing written yet.
And on a different tack:
I finally got around to reinstate my website as an intentionally very plain story archive, designed to be readable on most screens and printable via most browsers. Plain because I want to limit bandwidth and energy consumption (and because "fuck SEO, AIO, the scrapers, and the assholes who programmed them and consider wasting a shitload of energy to rip other people off a good idea")!
It's still far, faaaaaarrr from complete. So, if you want to read my stories - the AO3 is still the better address. But it's there. :)
We're now reaching the less drafted parts of Bionics, so progress may slow a little. Most of the Goose & ALMA stuff is written, but Zach's scene - even though he's supposed to be the main character of this story - are yet to be written. I have notes what has to go where in the plot, but nothing written yet.
And on a different tack:
I finally got around to reinstate my website as an intentionally very plain story archive, designed to be readable on most screens and printable via most browsers. Plain because I want to limit bandwidth and energy consumption (and because "fuck SEO, AIO, the scrapers, and the assholes who programmed them and consider wasting a shitload of energy to rip other people off a good idea")!
It's still far, faaaaaarrr from complete. So, if you want to read my stories - the AO3 is still the better address. But it's there. :)